Views: 69 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-14 Origin: Site
As we all know, diamond saw blade is an indispensable cutting tool in the stone cutting industry. In the cutting process, choosing the correct and suitable saw blade has a great impact on the work efficiency, so it is particularly important to choose the correct and good quality saw blade.
So how do you choose a diamond saw blade that is suitable for you and of good quality? When choosing a diamond saw blade, we will follow five aspects to choose, namely diamond particle size, diamond distribution concentration, diamond strength, bonding phase and sintering process :
1. Diamond particle size
When the diamond particle size is coarse and single particle size, the saw blade head is sharp and the sawing efficiency is reduced, but the bending strength of diamond agglomeration decreases; when the diamond particle size is fine or coarse and fine particle size is mixed, the saw blade head is durable, but the efficiency is lower. Low. Considering the above factors, it is more appropriate to choose the diamond particle size as 50/60 mesh.
2. Diamond distribution concentration
Within a certain range, when the diamond concentration changes from low to low, the sharpness and sawing efficiency of the saw blade gradually decline, while the service life gradually extends; but if the concentration is too high, the saw blade will become dull. , the efficiency will be improved. Taking advantage of the different roles of the various parts of the segment during sawing, different concentrations are used (that is, the middle layer can use a lower concentration in a three-layer or multi-layer structure), and the segment works in the sawing process. The formation of the middle groove is beneficial to prevent the saw blade from swinging, thereby improving the quality of stone processing.
3. Diamond strength
The strength of diamond is an important indicator to ensure cutting performance. Excessive strength will make the crystal not easy to break, the abrasive grains will be polished during use, and the sharpness will decrease, resulting in the deterioration of tool performance; when the diamond strength is not enough, it will be easily broken after being impacted, and it is difficult to Responsible for cutting. Therefore, the strength should be selected at 130~140N.
4. Adhesive phase
The performance of the cutting blade does not depend only on the diamond, but on the overall performance of the composite material of the segment composed of the diamond and the binder. For soft stones such as marble, the mechanical properties of the segment are required to be relatively low. Some copper-based binders can be used. However, copper-based binders have low sintering temperature, low strength and hardness, high toughness, and low bonding strength with diamond. When tungsten carbide (WC) is added, WC or W2C is used as the skeleton. Metal, with an appropriate amount of cobalt to improve strength, hardness and bonding characteristics, and add a small amount of metals such as Cu, Sn, Zn, etc. with low melting point and low hardness as binder phase. Should be finer than 300 mesh.
5. Sintering process
With the increase of temperature, the degree of densification of the matrix increases, and the flexural strength also increases, and with the extension of the holding time, the flexural strength of the blank matrix and diamond agglomerates increases first and then decreases. 120 s sintering process at ℃ to meet the performance requirements.
With the rapid development of economy, more and more concrete buildings appear in our lives, high-rise buildings, concrete pavements, etc. are buildings that can be seen everywhere in our daily life.
With the increasing number of concrete buildings, many concrete buildings need to use saw blades for cutting.
Diamond blades for cutting concrete, what factors need to be considered when choosing a variety of concrete saw blades on the market?
1. According to different processing objects, concrete saw blades can choose special saw blades for stone, special for concrete, and special for ceramic tiles.
2. Concrete saw blade refers to the size and type of saw blade selected according to the specifications and quality requirements of the cutting material. For example, the diameter of the circular saw blade should generally be three times larger than the workpiece to be cut.
3. At the same time, the structure of the saw blade should be selected according to the processing accuracy requirements, that is, when the sawing surface is required to be smooth or thin and fragile materials should be processed, the narrow groove type or continuous tooth saw blade should be selected. On the contrary, the sawing surface should be For less demanding or thicker materials, wide-grooved saw blades can be used.
4. If the power of the concrete saw blade is high, wear-resistant saw blades can be used to ensure its life. If the power of the equipment is low, sharp products can be selected to ensure its cutting efficiency.