Views: 71 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-17 Origin: Site
In terms of processing principle, the stone engraving machine is a combination of drilling and milling, and the engraving machine has various data input modes as needed. Because the application range of stone engraving machines is very wide, it is necessary to understand the most suitable application range of various engraving machines. Low-power ones are only suitable for two-color boards, architectural models, small signs, three-dimensional handicrafts, etc. Because the power is too small, the range of its application is greatly affected. The high-power engraving machine can do the same thing as the low-power engraving machine. What are the precautions before installation of stone engraving machine? Let's go see it together.
1. Do not install this equipment during lightning or thunderstorms, do not install electrical outlets in wet locations, and do not touch uninsulated power cords.
2. Operators on the machine must undergo strict training and must pay attention to personal safety and machine safety during the operation, and operate the computer engraving machine in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
3. The power supply voltage is required to be 210V-230V. If the power supply voltage is unstable or there are high-power electrical equipment around, please choose a regulated power supply under the guidance of professional technicians.
4. The control cabinet of the stone engraving machine must be grounded, and the data cable cannot be plugged in with electricity.
5. Operators should not work with gloves, preferably with protective goggles.
6. The machine body is a part of aviation aluminum castings of steel structure gantry, which is relatively soft. When installing the screws (especially when installing the engraving motor), do not use too much force to prevent the wire from slipping.
7. The knives must be installed and clamped to keep the knives sharp, dull knives will degrade the engraving quality and overload the motor.